About Angel Charity for Children
Angel Charity’s mission is to improve the quality of life for children in Pima County.
We invest in projects that provide children with the vibrant future they so richly deserve.
For nearly 40 years, Angel Charity has raised over $29 million to benefit more than one million children.
- Opportunities for at-risk children to thrive and look forward to a bright future.
- Critical health services, medical care and research to bring hope and relief to sick children.
- Construction and renovation of brick-and-mortar facilities that give children safe, comfortable space to play and receive services and care.
- Arts and educational opportunities to enhance a child’s learning experiences.
- A variety of children’s needs are considered for funding regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual preference or national origin.
Angels Work Miracles for Our Children
- 100% of the funds Angel Charity raises stays in Pima County, Arizona to benefit local children.
- Angel Charity is a trusted steward of our generous donors’ resources, we are recognized for our careful and thorough vetting of projects with sustainable, long-lasting and wide impact.
- Since 1983, Angel Charity has funded 120 projects and partnered with more than 89 different local nonprofits to deliver much needed programs and services to our children.
- More than 1 million children have been impacted from the services that Angel Charity and its donors have funded over the years.
How We Help
- Angel Charity for Children is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization comprised of approximately 250 dedicated men and women representing a cross-section of the Tucson community.
- Each year, Angel Charity’s membership thoroughly reviews grant applications and then selects one or more projects for which to raise funds.
- Angel Charity’s fundraising efforts include our annual Campaign Fund, Chance Raffle tickets, the Poker Tournament and party, the Spring Event, and our signature Angel Ball.
- As an all-volunteer organization with only one administrative staff, and with minimal operational expenses, Angel Charity donates 100% of proceeds from our annual fundraising campaign to fund the year’s selected projects.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement
Angel Charity for Children, Inc. is guided by respect for all people with a mission to help as many children as possible in Southern Arizona. Angel Charity invests in projects that benefit and celebrate children of diverse communities, backgrounds, and needs. These values both inspire us and define our success.
Angel Charity continues to seek and serve beneficiary organizations with diversity of need, insight, expertise, and ideas. Our beneficiaries serve children of all cultures, so they and we may better our local community and future generations. Angel Charity is committed to welcoming members and promoting leaders that reflect this same broad diversity.